Why do I need an audit?
Google Adwords is a great tool for businesses of all sizes. However, if you don’t regularly optimise your account you could be losing out. Wasting some or your most important resources – time and money. If you are using Adwords, you will recognise that it is a complex tool, and with regular changes rolled out by Google it can be hard to stay on top.
Our Adwords Audit gives you 45 minutes with one of our experts to delve into your account and give it the once over. Because our team eat, sleep and breath Adwords – there are always improvements that they can recommend to get your account working more efficiently for your business.
The audit will look at the following areas of your account:
- Account structure – making sure Google’s best practice guidelines have been followed.
- Adtext copy – assessing your current ads and helping to maximise their impact.
- Keywords – exploring your current keywords and looking at whether they are reaching the right people.
- Quality scores – assessment of your quality scores with tips for improvement.
- Negative keywords – exploring that you are using this feature correctly and reducing wasted spend.
- Display Network – checking whether this is being utilised in a profitable way.
- Remarketing – analysis of what you are currently doing with Remarketing and whether this could be improved.
- Conversion tracking – making sure this will measure your goals.
What you’ll take away from audit
After the audit you will not only be left with the confidence that your account has been looked over by an industry expert and Google Partner – but also:
- An Adwords Report Card detailing the key areas for improvement in your account.
- At least 3 quickly actionable tips to improve the performance of your account.
- The number one Adwords opportunity for your business.
Plus don’t forget you get 45 minutes 1:1 with one of our experts. The perfect opportunity to get the answers to all those burning Adwords Questions you have. Make sure you make some notes in advance – to take full advantage of the situation – our team will be more then willing to help!