Get your MOT
Google Adwords is a great tool for businesses of all sizes. However, if you don’t regularly optimise your account you could be losing out. Wasting some or your most important resources – time and money. If you are using Adwords, you will recongise that it is a complex tool, and with regular changes rolled out by Google it can be hard to stay on top.
For just £29.99 we’ll get under the bonnet of your Adwords account to check that it’s running at an optimal level for 2016. Our MOT will provide you with a detailed Adwords report on the status of the key areas of the account, with our experts tips for improvements in order to generate more leads and sales for your business, for less money.
And just in case you need some help getting your account up to scratch we’ll provide you with a breakdown of the time and costs required to implement the recommendations, giving you the opportunity to determine which work you want carried out, when and by whom.
What will your MOT adwords report cover?
The MOT will look at all of the following areas of your account:
- Account structure – making sure Google’s best practice guidelines have been followed.
- Adtext copy – assessing your current ads and helping to maximise their impact.
- Keywords – exploring your current keywords and looking at whether they are reaching the right people.
- Quality scores – assessment of your quality scores with tips for improvement.
- Negative keywords – exploring that you are using this feature correctly and reducing wasted spend.
- Display Network – checking whether this is being utilised in a profitable way.
- Remarketing – analysis of what you are currently doing with Remarketing and whether this could be improved.
- Conversion tracking – making sure this will measure your goals.
- Ad Extensions – checking how these are being used and whether there is room for improvement.
- Ad Scheduling – checking its set up correctly for your business.
- GeoTargeting – ensuring you are setup to market to your target audience correctly.
- Ad Rotation – exploring if you have these set up to support your adtext testing correctly
- Bid Management – checking your not bidding to much or too little on your keywords
- Competitor Analysis – exploring who you are bidding against for your core keywords, and where your business sits in comparison.
- Landing Page Conversion Rate Optimisation Review – We’ll analyse your landing page and make suggestions to improve your conversion rate.
How does the MOT work?
As soon as you’ve booked your MOT our team will get straight to work combing through your account. They’ll look at all the elements in detail and then manually produce a report – all the results will be back with you in just 2 working days. The report will include your MOT Warnings and Recommendations List which identifies what needs to be done to optimise your account and save your business money.
Once you have had time to look through your adwords report you can then book a 30 minute follow up call with one of the team. This phone call will give you 1:1 time with on of our experts who now knows your account inside and out – they’ll be able to answer any questions you might have about the report and your account.
Order your £29.99 MOT Today